Progressive slots are a type of video slot machine in which the jackpot is always increasing. This means that for every wager that goes into playing the game, players have a chance to win both their bet and the current jackpot. The big idea behind playing progressive slots is never knowing when you’ll earn the grand prize. Progressive slots are a 1 to 4 payline video slot game in which the amounts accumulated by players when they win feature even bigger prizes. The amounts accumulated might be anywhere from a few hundred to more than $1 million, depending on what the machine offers for bet per line.
There are several different types of progressive slots, each of which has its own jackpot prizes. Progressive jackpots differ depending on each type as well as the payouts that they offer. For example, some machines give players chances to win a big prize only at multiples of $50 while others pay out even more if the player wins by 2X or higher. Here are 10 reasons why you should play with progressive slots:
- It’s a game of chance, so that you might win big: At first sense, this might not seem like something you’d really want to get into. But let’s be honest – it only takes a few minutes. You can even play the slot for free just to let yourself get a feel for the game, then decide if you want to keep playing or not. The fact is that progressive slots are all about pure chance. And chances can sometimes go against you and go in your favour.
- Just for fun: Progressive slots are a fast paced kind of game. The newer ones can wow you with their graphics and sound effects. You’ll feel like you’re right there in Las Vegas, playing slots in a real casino. If you’re looking for some excitement, this is one way to have it.
- To stay sharp: As it turns out, playing everyday slots can actually help your brain stay relatively sharp. Playing the same slot game over and over will help your mind learn how to work out strategy and make adjustments quickly when needed to maximise your chance of winning big jackpot prize amounts. 4. To practice maths skills: Progressive slots are mathematical games in their own right, with all the odds and payouts that go along with them. If you want to get your maths skills in shape, this is one way to start doing it.
- To visit new places: As you play progressive slots, you might find yourself visiting different locations from around the world. There’s a wide variety of theme based progressive slots and each tells a unique story with its own characters and artwork – which all take place in various locations around the world, like ancient Greece or deep underwater or on a moving train through South Africa. You can have a great time just seeing where you’ll be whisked away to next as you play.
- For tax savings: The federal government offers aggressive tax breaks for people who play slots in casinos. Most slot machines today are considered “industrial” and not commercial, which means you can deduct the cost of your slot machine play as an expense that you incur doing business. Additionally, if you happen to win a jackpot prize of $5,000 or more, the IRS bills it as a “Wagering Credit,” and this can be used against your other taxes due – with no tax due at all on the winnings.
- To speed up score updates: Progressive slots are relatively new to the gaming industry and many of them feature faster payouts than traditional slot machines or video poker games do. It’s important to note that the video slots could still be programmed to look just like the old commercial slot machines, which are designed to process transactions in 5 or 10 seconds.
- To save money: Progressive slots do offer a lot of payouts per line, but don’t always have the highest top prize amounts – especially when compared to a few of the other games that you can play at your favourite Las Vegas casino. If you play progressive slots often, this might not be such a bad thing as you’ll be able to take advantage of lower budget for each wager and still make some good money due to the compounding game effect that is part of what makes progressive slots so addictive.
- To gain new fans: Progressive slots are unique in the sense that they give you the opportunity to win big prizes on a consistent basis. While this might not sound like a big deal, it can be a great way to build up a new fan base, get some positive word of mouth marketing and also make yourself and your company more widely recognized as an expert in the field.
- To increase brand recognition: Slot machines were invented in the early 20th century and have been around for almost 100 years now, but it was only recently that they became all of a sudden very lucrative for developers looking for quick ways to make money from video games. Now, if you play progressive slots, your company or brand name can become widely recognized quickly if you win a large prize.
By now you’re probably wondering why progressive slots like the judi slot and situs slot are so popular. It’s really very simple, and the basic reason is that you never know what’s going to happen in the game. You might win big or you might lose big, but the chances are always good.
In addition, there’s something about the slot machine that draws people to it. It’s like a blackjack or poker machine – players enjoy watching it as well as playing it, and they often don’t realise how much money they can win at any given time on their own.